1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry and a current legal resident of the United States to be eligible for this Contest.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you about the results of the contest.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of September 2018. The winner may be notified via email, text message, or phone call. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entrants. All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: 5 individual disc golf discs from the Best Disc Golf Discs online store, as selected by the winner. Total retail value cannot exceed $100. Best Disc Golf Discs has the sole right to substitute the prize with another item of comparable value, excluding cash. Prizes will only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is a current legal resident of the United States of America and eighteen (18) years of age or older.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinners will be notified within one month after drawing date.
Entrants grant to BestDiscGolfDiscs.com the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for BestDiscGolfDiscs.com to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless BestDiscGolfDiscs.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
7. CONDUCT: BestDiscGolfDiscs.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BestDiscGolfDiscs.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BestDiscGolfDiscs.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest BestDiscGolfDiscs.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. BestDiscGolfDiscs.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of BestDiscGolfDiscs.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, BestDiscGolfDiscs.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
9. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Contest Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Best Disc Golf Discs, 20711 Holt Ave #1016, Lakeville, MN 55044. Requests must be received by the end of the Contest.